SIRI TECHNOFABS(STF) Recruitment Portal
Structural designer (Mechanical Engineer with 3-4 years experience)
Experience in Offshore and Onshore structure design (Oil &Gas)
Experience in Structural detailing using (CAD software AutoCAD)
Knowledge of International standards and practices
Marketing Manager (Software)
• Should Have A Minimum 1 Year Of Relevant Experience In Sales Of Software, Application, ERP, Websites, SaaS-Based Products Etc.
• Must Be Capable Of Finding And Handling New Clients.
• Need To Be Pro In Novel And Classical Methods Of Marketing.
• Strong Phone Presence And Experience In Connecting Large Number Of Enquires Per Day.
• Responsible For Cold Calling, Generating Leads, And Handling The Complete Sales Process.
• A Pleasing Personality And Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills Are Mandatory.
• Sound Presentation "Creation" And Presentation "Delivery" Skills Are Required.
• A Keen Desire For Enhanced Interaction With Internal Teams.
• Follow Up On The Assigned Leads And Arrange Timely Meetings With The Prospective B2B Clients.
• Generate Leads For New Business Opportunities From Existing & New Clients Basis Field Experience.
• Gain In-Depth Knowledge Of The Assigned Product.
• Demonstrate The Assigned Products To Potential Leads.
• Prepare And Submit Quotes To The Prospective Leads.
• Undertake Active And Timely Follow-Up For Early Closing Of A Deal.
• Handle Negotiations And Finalize Business Deals.
• Bring New Business Via All Means Including Telephone And Mass Communication Such As Email And Social Media.
• Collecting Different Industrial Vertical Data.
• Email Campaigns For The Data Collected.
• Excellent Client Management Skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Source New Sales Opportunities Through Inbound Lead Follow-Up, Calls, And Emails.
• Generating Business For IT- Software Sales - ERP, Website Development.
• Monitor Progress To Meet Deliverables And Timelines.
• Provide Timely Reports/Feedback To The Directors, And CEO.
• Track Record Of Consistently Achieving Sales Target
• Ensure The Expected Revenue Target Is Met. ...
Responsibilities Of Candidate Includes: • Understand How Electrical Systems Operate • Proper Debugging And Service •Related Work • Should Be Able To Design An Electric System • Know Costs And Suppliers Of Electrical Components and more.
The initial three months will be devoted to training.
It is open to applicants with varying levels of experience.
The responsibilities may change depending from time to time.
On Saturday the 13th of August 2022, the preliminary evaluation will be carried out.
Basic Knowledge in AutoCAD.
Any experience in AutoCAD.
Preferable in Diploma in Mech Engineering.
Good Communication Skill.
Should have good knowledge of Engineering Drawing and BOM.
Experience into material handling systems will be an added advantage. ...
Work Details Responsibilities
- Handling calls and other communications, taking appointments, and Tele calling.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Ideal Profile/Applicant: Good communication is mandatory
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on calling and emailing potential clients
- Answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Work on post-sales completion and provide online support to the clients
- Work on key account management
- Establishing a new business. Maintaining accurate records
- Learn Business Analytics
- Learn Business Communication
- Learn Digital Marketing
- Learn Digital Marketing Specialization
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 1st April'22 and 1st July'22
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- candidates wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Letter of recommendation
formal dress code
Job offer Additional Information
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive. ...
L1 Support Engineer
• All Desktop Problems ( Hardware and Software)
• Monitoring Antivirus and Systems Performance
• Troubleshooting, Diagnosing malfunctions in the operation of hardware and software.
• Maintain all the assets and update the asset database at regular intervals.
• Provide regular technical support for desktops, laptops, printers, and peripherals,
• Provide regular technical support for Operating systems, mail support and basic network support/troubleshooting
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Manager
• Troubleshooting LAN / VPN issues for clients
• Close all assigned tickets in the ticketing system within SLA
• Follow IT policies and procedures to execute daily work
• Provide Executive support to Management on a need basis